Public Gold, an alternative to protect your wealth
How to Buy
The Public Gold is priced at the daily gold market rate. The price is quoted daily and pegged to the international gold price to facilitate buying and selling.
The Public Gold can be purchased individually or as a set. Easy to buy, sell and store, Public Gold Gold Bullion Bar can be purchased at 10 gram, 20 gram, 50 gram and 100 gram while Public Gold Gold Coin can be purchased at 50 gram.
Comparison of Various Gold Saving Method
- To earn potentially higher return from appreciation in gold price.
- Small difference between selling and buying prices.
- Affordable initial and subsequent purchase.
- Gold is the best possible hedge against inflation.
- Alternative avenue to build up personal gold portfolio which is cheaper compared to buy gold jewellery as the latter will incur additional cost on workmanship.